Welcome To Orchid’s Exclusive Partnership With Global Green
Orchid is the leader for non-admitted homeowner’s insurance with products available in 50 states. Orchid is the industry leader for the mid-to-higher-value home segment that are prone to catastrophic events. By being part of Orchid’s National Partnership, we hope to develop a mutually beneficial & profitable partnership with our agency networks.
Homeowners is Orchid’s largest business. For years, Orchid Insurance has invested all its resources on building this product into one of the largest E&S homeowners’ solutions in the United States.
By being part of Orchid’s National Partnership, we hope to develop a mutually beneficial & profitable partnership with our agency networks.
Coastal Homes and Vacation Homes
With over $25 Billion of insurance in force, Orchid is the leader for E&S Homeowners. Available in all 50 states, Orchid is the industry leader for the higher value home segment ($300,000 minimum Coverage A, less in some states) that are prone to catastrophic events (hurricane, quake, etc.).
Homeowners is Orchid’s largest business. For years, Orchid has invested all of their resources on building this product into one of the largest E&S homeowners’ solutions in the US.
Coastal Homeowners Program:
- All of Orchid’s solutions are with A- or better A.M. Best rated companies
- Minimum Coverage A of $300,000, (less in some states), $50,000 for condos
- Orchid can handle any policy form, including HO3, HO5, HO6, DP3, and Builder’s Risk
- Multi-peril, Excluding Wind, Wind-only, Excess Flood, Inland Marine
- Orchid has over 11 unique carrier relationships (several are proprietary): QBE, Rockhill, iCAT, several Lloyds slips, Lexington, Beazley and Aspen (AZ, CA, NV only).
- Everything is handled electronically and paperless via Orchid’s online system. If you need assistance or a demo, we can help facilitate that.
- Experienced underwriters can assist with any risk
- Turnaround time on most quotes is 24 hours or less. Several states offer real-time rating.
In general, Orchid is a great solution for your higher value properties that cannot find a home with admitted carriers. Instead of having to go to multiple wholesalers, you can use Orchid and they will shop the different options on your behalf, to ensure the best price-coverage combination.
- Breadth of product offerings (All A- or better A.M. Best rated)
- Unique, proprietary solutions, controlled and underwritten by Orchid
- Automated, paperless workflow with 24 or less turnaround time
- Exhaustive underwriting process ensures a full understanding of the risks being insured
- All submissions reach live underwriters who are subject matter experts
- Customized solutions are created for each risk
Submit A Quote
If you are appointed with Orchid and want to get a quote, access our Agent Login page.
Admitted High Net Worth Products
Orchid Specialty High Net Worth provides sophisticated and cost effective risk management solutions for high net worth insureds in all of Orchid’s 50 states. Our elite suite of carriers include Chubb, AIG, Vault, USLI, and more.
Orchid’s Specialty High Net Worth team is committed to assisting agents with comprehensive solutions for their most affluent clients’ insurance needs. Our knowledgeable HNW team will provide the service and support necessary to assist you and your staff in building and retaining your most affluent customers.
Our Core Products Include:
- High Valued Homeowners (*$500,000 minimum Coverage A)
- Secondary/Vacation homes with a Primary home
- Personal umbrella limits up to $100,000,000
- Automobile (exotic, collector, high value)
- Equipment Breakdown
- Employment Practices Liability (EPL)
- Primary & Excess Flood
- Kidnap & Ransom Coverage
- Standalone Umbrella
- Monoline Primary Homes – excluding FL
- Customizable limits of personal property and other structures
- Collections (jewelry, fine art, silver, fur, wine)
- ID Theft/Fraud Safeguard
- Not-for-Profit Board Liability
- Comprehensive personal liability
*Coverage A limits may vary by state
Get A Quote
You can submit a BOR request on an individual policy, or on a current book of business that is placed with another wholesaler. BOR templates are provided below: