Your Journey Begins Here.
Orchid is the leading provider of residential and commercial catastrophic property insurance solutions in coastal areas of the United States, the Bahamas and the Caribbean.
Our growth is fueled by the dedicated and talented professionals who also form the core of our success. A career with us means joining a nationwide organization that consistently delivers excellence to thousands of agents.
We believe our most valuable asset is our people, and our diverse backgrounds and experiences make us stronger. We act as one company and believe when we work together, we best meet the full needs of our customers and our community.
Regardless of the role you are seeking at Orchid, you will be an important member of our team. We will be committed to your success and you will become a part of the best team in the industry.
- Accounting Analyst
Vero Beach, FL
- Associate Underwriter/Broker – Commercial Lines
- Business Process Analyst II – Commercial Lines
Tampa, FL or Remote
- Claims Analyst
- NE Regional Manager (Business Development) – Commercial Lines
- Operational Services Business Analyst
- Programmer Analyst II
- SE Regional Manager (Business Development) – Commercial Lines
- Summer Internship
Tampa, FL or Vero Beach, FL
- Underwriting Assistant II
- Submit your resume
for future consideration. We will contact you if we find something that fits!
Orchid has a Summer Internship program!
Our Core Values
- We are committed to supporting each other in achieving our individual and company objectives.
- We act as one company and believe when we work together, we best meet the full needs of our customers and our community.
- We believe that integrity and mutual respect are shared principles within our business.
- We require timely responses and solutions not only to our customers but to each other.
- We discuss and resolve differences openly and value feedback and coaching.
Empower & Lead Change
- We believe our teams are confident, free to explore and innovate, but also willing to make mistakes and to learn from them.
- We encourage a culture with an adaptive mindset to be inspired, to be accountable, and to take ownership.
What Our Employees Say
“One of the things that I love about working at Orchid is the opportunity to grow and learn every day.”
– Savannah Hermesdorf,
Customer Experience Ambassador
“What I like about Orchid is people here are friendly and engaging. The company is growing and there’s opportunities for everyone regardless of position.”
– Bob Clark, Compliance Officer
“I have an opportunity to work with and collaborate with almost every other department and from the first day I’ve always felt like I had a voice.”
– Adam Bell, Customer Service Manager
“One of the best things working for Orchid is the opportunity to grow and change. ”
– Lisa Scott-Hatter,
Customer Experience Ambassador
“Even though we’re working on Orchid’s goals, everyone wants to invest in you professionally as well. ”
– Jason Wesley, Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Company-subsidized health insurance
Fully paid life insurance and long-term disability
401k plan with a company match and immediate vesting
Goal-sharing bonus plans based on company performance
Starts with ten paid holidays and paid time off
Educational assistance and bonus schedule for licensing/certification