If you think you are using an older browser version, refer to the updated minimum requirements for using Orchid Connect in the PDF below. If you have any questions relating to the information provided, please contact us email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you further.
Browser Compatibility Guidelines
Accounting (Agencies Questions)
Orchid Underwriters Agency
PO Box 538392
Atlanta, GA 30353-8392
PNC Bank C/O Orchid Underwriters Agency
1669 Phoenix Parkway, Suite 210
College Park, GA 30349
200 Corporate Place, Suite 1
Peabody, Massachusetts 01960 978-548-3797
Click here for payment options
Accounting (Insured Questions)
Click here for other payment options
The process for reporting claims has changed as of June 1, 2016. Click here to report a claim. You will then report the claim to the carrier directly either by email or phone. We are still here to help with any claims related issues that may arise in the processing and resolution of the claim. Both agents and the insured can file a claim. It is the insured’s responsibility to secure their property until the adjuster can get there.
Orchid Online Agent Portal (Policy Plus)
- To add a user, please provide the name, phone number, e-mail address and agency code to AgencyServices@OrchidInsurance.com
- To add a producer, please provide the name, phone number, e-mail address, agency code and a copy of the producer license for each state you wish to write business in, to AgencyServices@OrchidInsurance.com
- Notice of cancellation (NOC): We can cancel the policy in question on a certain date unless the reason is addressed with accounting or your underwriter.
- Cancellation: The policy will cancel or has cancelled as of the specified date.
- Rescission: We sent a Notice of Cancellation, but the issue was addressed and we no longer plan to cancel the policy.
- Reinstatement: The policy was cancelled but Accounting or Underwriting provided approval to reactivate the policy back in force.