CAA Frequently Asked Questions
Access to the Coastal rating tool will be through the Agent Login. For fastest access you can bookmark that page. Once there you can navigate to existing policies or create a new quote.
2. I am currently appointed with Coastal and Orchid. Do I continue to use the same login information?
Yes, Orchid and Coastal Agents Alliance are currently operating under two separate rating portals, and you should continue to use both rating portals and their respective passwords.
3. I forgot my password for Coastal Agents Alliance
For help with your password, please call 609-277-7809 x405 or email email@example.com.
4. Has the address for Coastal Agents Alliance changed?
Yes, Coastal Agents Alliance is now located at 8025 Blackhorse Pike, Suite 350, West Atlantic City, NJ 08232
5. Has the phone number for Coastal Agents Alliance changed?
No, the direct line to Coastal Agents Alliance is still 609-277-7809.
6. How do I make a payment for my renewal policy?
Visit our payments page for all payment options.
7. What do I do after I bind an account?
Once you bind an account, the completed and signed application and required forms should be emailed to us at AC_processing@orchidinsurance.com within 10 days.
8. Who do I contact if I want to cancel a policy?
All cancellation requests should be sent to AC_cancelrequests@orchidinsurance.com. All other policy change requests and new business documents can be e-mailed directly to us at AC_processing@orchidinsurance.com. They can also be faxed to 609-380-7691 or mailed to CAA at:
Orchid Underwriters Agency, LLC
P.O. Box 21610
New York, NY 10087-1610