Orchid now offers coverage for Mobile Home/RV Communities. This is the perfect product for medium to large communities with professional management, as it provides both property and liability to common areas owned by the Mobile Home/RV Community.
Communities Eligible for Coverage
Residents come together to purchase these communities and then instead of paying rent, they pay a monthly fee which is used to maintain the property and pay various expenses of the common areas.
Often referred to as land leased communities, these communities are owned by for-profit entities and the residents pay rent for the right to place their mobile home on the community property and to use the common area facilities.
- Available in FL, TX, LA, AL, MS, NC, SC, NJ, GA, VA, MD, DE, NY, RI, CT and MA
- Limits up to $10 million per building, $15 million per location and $25 million per policy
- Policies will be offered on a BOP form only
- Can include a vast array of additional structures and property located on the premises such as: office buildings, swimming pools, office furniture, pool furniture, etc.
- Can include liability for unique property exposures such as golf courses, restaurants and bars, fitness centers, playgrounds, liquid petroleum gas sales, seating or viewing areas with more than two risers, sales of new or used mobile homes or RV’s, and residential premises rented to others.
- Include Wind coverage without any restriction on distance to coast
- BOP policies offered with TIV limits up to $10 million per building
- Online submission process to increase quick turn-around times
- Tee-To-Green Coverage for golf courses which covers putting greens, fairways and tee boxes
- Utility Services-Direct Damage Coverage is available for properties providing water, communication or power supply services, overhead transmission or overhead communication lines
- Utility Services Time Element Coverage is available to cover business income for losses paid under direct damage to utility services
- Sinkhole Coverage Option available in FL only, subject to underwriting guidelines and subject to sinkhole inspection
- Tools and Equipment Coverage available on a blanket or scheduled basis with limits up to $25,000
Optional/ Additional Coverages
- Equipment Breakdown
- Ordinance or Law
- Outdoor Property
- Water Backup
- Assault & Battery*
*Unavailable for Monoline Property policies
Quote Mobile Home and RV Communities Now